Manufacturer, Importer or Master Wholesaler
Are you sure you want to UnHuddle with ?
ARPAC LLC is the leading OEM integrator of end-of-line packaging solutions. With 30,000 installations worldwide and exceptional aftermarket support, our packaging systems have been successfully implemented in the following industries: food, beverage, printing and publishing, pharmaceutical, personal care, building supplies, automotive, material handling and a wide variety of industrial and consumer products. ARPAC'S breadth of equipment is unmatched in the industry and includes: fully integrated robotic palletizers, custom designed to fit your specific requirements, shrink wrappers and bundlers, tray and case formers, tray and case packers, shrink tunnels and pallet stretch wrappers. ARPAC'S headquarters, manufacturing, training facility and showroom are centrally located near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, with sales offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and selected countries worldwide.
Annual Sales Volume
Number of Employees
Our Integration – Your Success!
Customers tell us that purchasing an integrated
packaging line from ARPAC provides:
• The Quickest Route from Concept to Production
- Up to a 50% reduction in system design
and delivery time
- Up to 100% faster site start-ups
• The Lowest Risk Option
- Single point responsibility for the project
- Properly designed accumulation, line controls,
- Tested and demonstrated as a complete system
prior to shipment
• The Most Flexible Solution
- Line is designed to accommodate potential
- Modular design to allow future for rate increases
- Scalable – can be implemented in phases
As an OEM with over 30,000 packaging systems worldwide,
ARPAC specializes in systems integration. Our versatile
machines can integrate seamlessly with other manufacturers’
or each other – not only can we modify existing lines, we can
design and deliver entire packaging systems from scratch.
Whatever your packaging situation, ARPAC has an answer
for you. If you don’t see it here, we’ll build it!
- Fully Integrated Packaging Systems,
- Complete Aftermarket Support,
- Case & Tray Packing Machinery,
- Robotic Palletizing,
- Auto & Semi Auto Stretch Wrapping Machinery ,
- Packaging Machinery,
- Shrink Wrapping Machinery,
- Shrink Bundling Machinery,
- Shrink Tunnels,
- Pallet Stretch Wrappers